Construction manager - north
- Works and evaluates all construction sites under his/her control to ensure a high-level of quality is occurring in construction techniques, and methods and that established specifications are being adhered to in proper manner.
- Coordination of construction and customer service activities while interacting with homeowners, trade partners, municipalities, sales representatives, and management.
- Responsible for maintaining Lokal Homes exacting level of construction quality and customer-centric philosophy to ensure the best quality built home, on time, and on budget.
- Managing jobsite schedules on-site and through Lokal Homes ERP system BuildPro.
- Identifying best practices, construction standards, and adhering to best in class safety standards on-site.
- Residential Construction Experience Preferred
- Demonstrated successful track record of working with teams, customers and vendors
- Knowledge of home and construction systems and processes
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments.
- Customer-oriented attitude with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Team player with strong relationship building skills