What we Offer:
- Develop and maintain bid process, log in bids and prepare files for trade selection for all communities.
- Prepare and distribute bid packages including plans, scopes of work, pertinent reports and option selections.
- Work collaboratively with operations, sales, warranty, trade partners, manufacturers, and members of management/division team to ensure success from the Purchasing Department.
- Deliver qualified trade partners for all projects while ensuring the best in market costs.
- Process and monitor paperwork, including contracts, amendments, purchase orders, and change orders.
- Set up new projects, enter data and maintain purchasing information within Lokal’s ERP system, Newstar.
- Set up and maintain project/plan option documentation.
- Generate periodic cost analysis, option, plan and management reports.
- Maintain accurate and cost effective budgets and report monthly to company leadership.
- Research invoice and purchase/change order issues and work collaboratively with members of accounting to resolve issues.
- Distribute project and plan information to sales, construction, and all other departments as needed.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED), with a preference for a four-year college degree.
- At least two years of demonstrated experience in a Purchasing Department or in the home construction industry.
- Proficiency in Newstar, Hyphen, Excel spreadsheets, or related Homebuilding ERP applications.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and respond to changing priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, prioritizing tasks, and interpersonal skills.
What we Offer:
- Unrivaled Homebuilding team focused only on the Colorado front range that is locally owned and operated.
- Opportunity for career growth and professional development.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
- Competitive salary and bonus programs.
- Professional, energetic, new office environment.