Assistant Construction Manager:
- Overseeing back-end field operations within one or multiple communities.
- Learning the front-end by working alongside the front-end Construction Manager when possible.
- Coordination of construction and customer service activities while interacting with homeowners, trade partners, municipalities, sales representatives, and management.
- Responsible for maintaining Lokal Homes exacting level of construction quality and customer-centric philosophy to ensure the best quality built home, on time, and on budget.
- Managing jobsite schedules on-site and through Lokal Homes ERP system BuildPro.
- Identifying best practices, construction standards, and adhering to best in class safety standards on-site.
- Residential Construction Experience Preferred
- Demonstrated successful track record of working with teams, customers and vendors
- Knowledge of home and construction systems and processes
- Strong time management siills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments.
- Customer-oriented attitude with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Team player with strong relationship building skills