“Part of what’s made our business model a success is that we’re not only focused on building value-driven, sustainable homes,” says Lokal Homes’ marketing coordinator, Alison Tyler. “We’re checking every box to ensure the purchasing and closing and post-closing experience continues to exceed our buyers’ expectations.”
Tyler points to Lokal’s partnership with its preferred lender, Colten Mortgage. “Colten not only understands our process, they share our vision for unmatched service. And they’ve been able to give our customers a truly impressive choice of financial products.”
Colten Mortgage’s director of secondary marketing, John Stahl spoke to a number of qualities that sets the Front Range lender apart and also to his company’s vision that’s in step with Lokal Homes.
“One of the main advantages to working with Colten is that buyers receive real-time communication,” Stahl said. “They can be assured all the moving pieces like interest rates, locks and construction progress are working in concert. Invariably adjustments have to be made, so having a lender that’s intimately coordinating with the builder is a huge advantage.”
Stahl also notes that Colten Mortgage takes a long view on buyers’ whole financial goals, not only on the immediate purchase. “We provide a total cost analysis that breaks out a number of loan scenarios so buyers can get a whole picture to help them truly analyze their options,” he said. “We look at how long they anticipate living in the home, what their long-term financial goals are, and help them genuinely understand the costs they should anticipate.”
Stahl says Colten—where each lending professional has at least 15 years experience and its team over 135 years combined—looks not to what’s relevant today financially but also to the future. “It’s our goal to be a resource today and tomorrow as well.”
Stahl says Colten Mortgage offers a wide portfolio of lending products including 10, 15 and 30-year conventional loans in addition to government offerings like FHA and VHA loans. The company also offers complimentary pre-qualifications, which it recommends buyers take advantage of prior to shopping for a home. Stahl says Colten’s licensed loan officers can provide a roadmap to a successful new home purchase including providing detailed steps toward improving credit scores or saving toward a down payment.
“In the end, we just provide the human touch,” said Stahl. “An no matter when a customer calls, even outside normal business hours, weekday or weekend, they’re going to get to speak with a real live employee of our company who will hear their questions and concerns and do their best to find answers and solutions. That’s a difference.”
More information on Colten Mortgage is available by calling 303-835-9928 or visiting coltenmortgage.com.
Lokal Homes is one of the Front Range’s fasting growing builders offering a dozen well-established communities as well as new neighborhoods from Monument in the south to Ft. Collins in the north. To learn more call (720) 656-4512 or visit lokalhomes.com.
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. - “Buyers are savvy and they know a good thing when they see it,” says Lokal Homes new home specialist Hope Pexton. “And that’s certainly been the situation at the Villages. It has delivered serious value, style and convenience which has brought us to the very last available home.”
Pexton is speaking about the Villages at Buffalo Run community, which is now in its grand closeout where just one home remains.
The Villages is within the greater Buffalo Run community in Commerce City where owners enjoy unmatched scenery including views of the Front Range and the Buffalo Run golf course. Commerce City is a thriving metro Denver suburb with pools, parks, golfing, hiking and a recreation center that’s currently underway.
The final home at 15401 E 113th Ave will be move-in ready in Winter 2017 and is priced at $449,602. It will have two bedrooms, a study, two baths, a dining room and a two car garage which offers extra storage. It has 2,189 finished square feet. A popular Tenley ranch plan, it offers wide open great room with built-in fireplace and lighted shelving, convenient home center and study with French doors. A partially finished basement adds to its livability and space and includes a generous recreation room. The home has a chef’s kitchen including double ovens and gas cooktop, expansive island, granite and quartz countertops and convenient pantry. Thoughtful features include a deluxe five-piece owner’s bath, versatile home center, upgraded laundry with sink and cubbies in the mudroom.
As the Villages winds down, a brand new Lokal Community, the Hills at Buffalo Run community, is now opening. The community will include three bedrooms plus lofts, studies and dens per plan, full basements, two, three or four-car garages and generous living space. Owners will appreciate unmatched scenery, including views of the Front Range and the Buffalo Run golf course. Homes are base priced from the upper $300s.
All Lokal homes are built with sustainable, low-maintenance features including James Hardie cement siding and architectural stone, dual-pane vinyl windows and high-efficiency furnaces. Lokal Homes’ growing list line-up of communities can be found from Colorado Springs in the south to Commerce City in the north and offers both single family homes as well as townhomes and condominiums.
Call (720) 656-4512 for more information or visit lokalhomes.com.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who participate in Lokal Homes’ Facebook Post and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry .The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Lokal Homes, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions Lokal Homes as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 1, 2017 and ending August 20, 2017 All online entries must be received by August 20, 2017 at midnight.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry by “liking” the social media post on Lokal Homes’ Facebook page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lokal Homes. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Lokal Homes.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 2 tickets to the Lumnieers concert at Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre on Friday Aug 25, 2017 starting at 7:00 PM in Englewood, CO. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Lokal Homes. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Lokal Homes’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission Lokal Homes to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Lokal Homes. Winner will be notified via Facebook messenger within two (2) days following selection of Winner. Lokal Homes shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LOKAL HOMES’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Lokal Homes, anyone acting on behalf of Lokal Homes, and Lokal Homes’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lokal Homes. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lokal Homes from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Lokal Homes may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Lokal Homes reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Lokal Homes’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Lokal Homes may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Lokal Homes. Lokal Homes reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Lokal Homes has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Lokal Homes reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Lokal Homes and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Lokal Homes 8310 S Valley Hwy Ste 115, Englewood, CO 80112.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Lokal Homes 8310 S Valley Hwy Ste 115 Englewood, CO 80112
15. The Campaign hosted by Lokal Homes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By liking the Facebook post, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.