Looking for the best places along the front range to view fireworks this year? Look no further. We've rounded up five locations nearest to Lokal communities to celebrate our nations birthday!
1. Castle Rock: July 4, 2017 at 9:30 pm. The fireworks will blast off from the top of the butte above Red Hawk Golf Course, just south of The Meadows on the west side of Castle Rock. They should last for about 15 minutes!
2. Commerce City: July 4, 2017 at 5:00 pm. This is the largest public fireworks show in the state of Colorado. The free annual 4thFest, complete with an obstacle course, bungee trampoline, mechanical bull, food vendors, and live music, takes place outside at the south end of Dick’s Sporting Goods Park.
3. Colorado Springs: July 4, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. The 4th of July Celebration at Memorial Park will include a performance from the Colorado Springs Philharmonic orchestra.
4. Denver: July 3, 2017 at 8:00 pm. Lawn seating for a free concert with Soul X and the 101st Army Band of the Colorado National Guard, a City and County Building light show and an 8 p.m. fireworks display!
5. Aurora: July 4, 2017 at 6:00 pm. “Fourth of July Spectacular,” a 6-10 p.m. event featuring music, food and a fireworks display at 15151 E. Alameda Parkway.