- Managing existing and new warranty tickets as they come in through our ERP (BuildPro).
- Proactively reaching out to homeowners to schedule 60-days, and 11 months, post-closing warranty walks.
- Clearly communicating to homeowners the schedule for inspection and completion of their submitted warranty items.
- Clearly communicating to homeowners the disposition of each warranty item (warrantable vs. non-warrantable, process for completing the warranty item).
- Scheduling vendors to complete warranty work, and holding vendors financially responsible for warranty.
- Reporting to onsite management the status of warranty for each homeowner with outstanding ticket(s).
- Identifying consistent warranty issues and communicating them to the VP of Operations for consideration in changing scopes of work/construction practices.
- Residential Construction Experience Preferred
- Demonstrated successful track record of working with teams, customers and vendors
- Knowledge of home and construction systems and processes
- Strong time management siills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments.
- Customer-oriented attitude with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Team player with strong relationship building skills