“The primary reason Shadow Canyon resonates with buyers is that we’re meeting a huge pent-up demand for new, reasonably priced homes in the Highlands Ranch area,” said Lokal Homes’ sales consultant Tyler Gatlin, “And beyond that, they’re actually somewhere you’d be proud to call home. They’re genuinely beautiful, stylish homes. To be anywhere in this price point before now, you either had to settle for something very small or something that needed a lot of work. ”
Gatlin is speaking about one of Lokal’s newly opened communities in Highlands Ranch, Shadow Canyon, which offers brand new condominiums that range from 810 to 1,227 square feet, have one or two bedrooms, one to two bathrooms and options for covered parking. A small town with big charm, Highlands Ranch has top-ranked schools, higher education and more than 2,000 diverse businesses. Shadow Canyon is just 10 minutes from Park Meadows and just 5 minutes from several golf courses and parks.
“So far, we’ve seen a mix of first time homebuyers, empty nesters, and investors,” added Gatlin. “Many of the empty nesters are looking to downsize and find something with less maintenance while our first time homebuyers are coming from Denver and surrounding areas where the price of homes are too high.”
Recently unveiled at Shadow Canyon’s opening is the Kate design, a two-bedroom, two-bath design with a large living room. The kitchen features granite countertops and a center island. The owner’s suite has an oversized walk-in closet and master bath with dual sinks. The home features a laundry as well as a back patio. It is priced from $299,990.
Three Kate plans are under way, the first of which will be ready for move-in in January. The finished homes will be priced from $302,777 to $318,252.
Coming soon is the Kyle design, an innovative home featuring a large living room which is open to the dining area and kitchen. Its spacious bathroom includes dual sinks and the laundry area is conveniently located near the generous master bedroom with a walk-in closet. Owners will appreciate a roomy back patio that includes an extra space for storage
Shadow Canyon comes on the heels of the company’s growing selection of multi-family residences, ideal for first time buyers that are priced in the $200s and $300s. Because of multi-family housing’s shared walls—in addition to the upgraded insulation and windows Lokal uses—homeowners save in utilities costs. Multi-family homes have a smaller footprint, impose less strain on infrastructure and have a lesser environmental impact and many times public transportation is plentiful in urban and infill settings, so homeowners can easily access surrounding amenities.
Although the homes represent an exceptional value, Gatlin noted that buyers should still look forward to the industry-exceeding level of finishes and craftsmanship found in all Lokal homes. Owners can anticipate features like open kitchen and dining rooms, high-end materials, generous windows for natural light and nine-foot ceilings. Shadow Canyon’s sales and information center is open daily and is located at 4800 Copeland Cir, in Highlands Ranch.
Contact (720)656-4512 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
When you sign on or before Nov. 30th on any of these 3 homes, you’ll receive the following gifts*:
WHOLE HOUSE BLINDS PACKAGE • WASHER AND DRYER • REFRIGERATOR • $2,500 TOWARD THE DESIGN CENTER
COMMErce City, COLORADO
VISIT OUR SALES CENTER
CASTLE ROCK, COLORADO
VISIT THIS HOME
VISIT OUR SALES CENTER
All information is assumed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. Not all options are available at all communities; please consult a Lokal Homes Community Manager for more information. © 2017 Lokal Homes, LLC. No reproductions or other use of these plans may not be without the express written consent of Lokal Homes, LLC. *Incentives offered if buyer uses Colten Mortgage.
“Not only can families be moved into a new home within the next couple months, they can enjoy some serious savings too.”
That’s the description from Hope Pexton, Lokal Homes’ new home specialist speaking about a collection of quick-closing incentives on a handful of homes that will be complete in December and January just in time for Black Friday. The available homes are located in our Buffalo Run communities in Commerce City, Diamond Head in Castle Rock and the Villas at Wheatlands community in Aurora.
Incentives—which add up to nearly $8,500 per home—are offered to buyers choosing to work with Lokal’s preferred lender, Colten Mortgage for select homes under contract before November 30. The incentives include a whole-home blinds package, a washer/dryer, refrigerator, and $2,500 toward upgrades and options at the design center. “The total added value is all the more reason to check them out,” added Pexton. “It makes moving into one of our brand new, sustainable and stylish homes easier because they are turn-key.”
Some of the qualifying homes include:
A Tenley design at 15992 E. 112th Pl. in the Estates community in Buffalo Run that is priced at $499,364. The popular ranch has 2,189 finished square feet, 4244 total square feet, two bedrooms, a study with French doors, two bathrooms and a three-car garage. It features a gourmet kitchen including double ovens and a gas cooktop, expansive island and convenient pantry. Upgrades throughout include a deluxe five-piece master bath, versatile home center, laundry sink and cabinets, and cubbies in the mudroom. Designer finishes like Evoke laminate flooring, Maple linen cabinets and upgraded paint add to the home’s allure. Located on a larger homesite, the Tenley has a covered patio for outdoor living with no backyard neighbors.
To learn more about the available homes, contact us at (720) 656-4512.
“Quite simply, we’ve found that attached homes, like condos and townhomes, are the perfect fit for many Front Range families.”
That’s the description from Jessica Meier-Jones, Lokal Homes head residential designer speaking about the budding company’s heavy focus on multi-family residences. “Of course our attached homes are superb value,” she added, “but what’s made them so popular is we’ve incorporated many features from single family homes that make them live and feel big like wide hallways, wide staircases, standard door sizes and tall ceilings.”
Meier-Jones estimates that around three-quarters of Lokal’s upcoming communities will be condos or townhomes and many will be located in in-fill areas, which tend to be well developed and convenient to amenities. “We make it a practice to listen to what home buyers want and then take smart approach to meeting those needs and building value-driven, sustainable, attractive homes.”
Lokal, which just won the Denver Business Journal’s Fast 50 Award for the second time—a recognition based on a company’s year-over-year percentage growth—has emerged as one of the Front Range’s fasting growing builders. In addition to its dozen well-established communities, the burgeoning company has half again that many coming to market. Homebuyers can look forward to neighborhoods from Monument and Castle Rock in the south to Westminster and Littleton in the west, Aurora in the east and as far as Ft. Collins in the north.
Meier-Jones explained that Lokal’s attached homes deliver a value that makes home ownership possible for a wider range of buyers, many first-time buyers, that single family homes simply cannot. “Plus, we gain efficiencies in materials, land and the building process which allows us to deliver a superb at an alternative, attractive, hard-to-find price point,” she said.
Lokal Homes’ standard practice of choosing its future sites with an eye foremost on desirable locations, ensures buyers can anticipate great schools as well as easy access to shopping, dining and public transportation. “A big part of what we do is adding sustainable value to the community as a whole and we see supporting the community as laying that foundation.”
Meier-Jones pointed to the just opened Shadow Canyon condominium community in Littleton as a perfect example of Lokal’s offerings that are ideal for first-time buyers.. Homes range from 810 to 1,227 square feet, have one or two bedrooms and one to two bathrooms and are priced in the $200s to $300s. Shadow Canyon is just 10 minutes from Park Meadows and just 5 minutes from several golf courses and parks. The conveniently located community allows for easy access to downtown Denver and Denver International Airport.
All Lokal homes are built with sustainable, low-maintenance features, including James Hardie cement siding and architectural stone, dual-pane vinyl windows and high-efficiency furnaces and are backed by a highly rated Three Peaks Warranty. To join our interest list call Hope Pexton at (720) 656-4512 or email email@example.com.
VISIT SHADOW CANYON
The day has arrived that buyers can finally stake their claim to our luxury community, Two Bridges. This brand new home community is located just east of Castle Rock in the Franktown/Parker area. The community offers four different single-family home designs—two ranch plans and two, two-story designs—built on expansive homesites that range between 2.5 and 10 acres.
Two Bridges is notable for its 750 acres of open space and just 60 estate homesites. Lokal is committed to keeping the natural integrity of the land while offering stunning homes wrapped by views in the remarkable setting. The community is served by the highly rated Douglas County schools, is near recreational amenities such as Castlewood Canyon State Park and is a short drive to many dining and shopping hubs. Easily accessed by both I-25 and C-470, the community is as convenient as it is private.
The Two Bridges’ stylish and flexible homes include:
The sales center is located at 8809 Red Primrose St. in Franktown. Click here for directions.
More information is available by calling (720) 656-4512. To join the interest list visit twobridgesco.com.
All information is assumed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. Gifts are tied to using Colten Mortgage for financing. Not all options are available at all communities; please consult a Lokal Homes Sales Manager for more information. © 2017 Lokal Homes, LLC. No reproductions or other use of these plans is permitted without the express written consent of Lokal Homes, LLC.
“It’s always a great day when we add a new community to our family,” said Lokal Homes’ marketing coordinator Alison Tyler. “So much time and planning goes into each and every one to make sure the location, the homes and the amenities perfectly line up with what buyers want and need. I think Front Range families will discover Shadow Canyon delivers the same high quality, stylish and sustainable, value-driven homes that Lokal has become known for.”
Shadow Canyon’s grand opening celebration is set for Saturday, October 14 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 4800 Copeland Circle in Littleton. Brunch and refreshments will be served.
“And today, being an early bird has some pretty special perks in the form of really generous incentives for our first buyers,” said Tyler. “When you join the VIP interest list, the first eight buyers who write a contract will get $5,000 off their home’s base price. It’s a sweet deal made even sweeter.” To qualify for the incentives, buyers much choose to finance their home with the builder’s preferred lender.
Shadow Canyon will offer condominiums that range from 810 to 1,227 square feet, have one or two bedrooms and one to two bathrooms. Owners will also have the option for covered parking. A small town with big charm, Littleton has top-ranked schools, higher education and more than 2,000 diverse businesses. Shadow Canyon is just 10 minutes from Park Meadows and just 5 minutes from several golf courses and parks. The conveniently located community allows for easy access to downtown Denver and Denver International Airport.
Unveiled at the opening will be the Kate design, a two-bedroom, two-bath design with a large living room. The kitchen features granite countertops and a center island. The owner’s suite has an oversized walk-in closet and master bath with dual sinks. The home features a laundry as well as a back patio. It is priced from $299,990.
Shadow Canyon comes on the heels of the company’s growing selection of multi-family residences, ideal for first time buyers that are priced in the $200s and $300s. Tyler pointed out that because of multi-family housing’s shared walls—in addition to the upgraded insulation and windows Lokal uses—homeowners save in utilities costs. And although the homes represent an exceptional value, Tyler noted that buyers should still look forward to the industry-exceeding level of finishes and craftsmanship found in all Lokal homes. Owners can anticipate features like open kitchen and dining rooms, high-end materials, generous windows for natural light and nine-foot ceilings.
Multi-family homes have a smaller footprint, impose less strain on infrastructure and have a lesser environmental impact and many times public transportation is plentiful in urban and infill settings, so homeowners can easily access surrounding amenities.
To join the VIP list or for more information, call Hope Pexton at 720-656-4512.
“Part of what’s made our business model a success is that we’re not only focused on building value-driven, sustainable homes,” says Lokal Homes’ marketing coordinator, Alison Tyler. “We’re checking every box to ensure the purchasing and closing and post-closing experience continues to exceed our buyers’ expectations.”
Tyler points to Lokal’s partnership with its preferred lender, Colten Mortgage. “Colten not only understands our process, they share our vision for unmatched service. And they’ve been able to give our customers a truly impressive choice of financial products.”
Colten Mortgage’s director of secondary marketing, John Stahl spoke to a number of qualities that sets the Front Range lender apart and also to his company’s vision that’s in step with Lokal Homes.
“One of the main advantages to working with Colten is that buyers receive real-time communication,” Stahl said. “They can be assured all the moving pieces like interest rates, locks and construction progress are working in concert. Invariably adjustments have to be made, so having a lender that’s intimately coordinating with the builder is a huge advantage.”
Stahl also notes that Colten Mortgage takes a long view on buyers’ whole financial goals, not only on the immediate purchase. “We provide a total cost analysis that breaks out a number of loan scenarios so buyers can get a whole picture to help them truly analyze their options,” he said. “We look at how long they anticipate living in the home, what their long-term financial goals are, and help them genuinely understand the costs they should anticipate.”
Stahl says Colten—where each lending professional has at least 15 years experience and its team over 135 years combined—looks not to what’s relevant today financially but also to the future. “It’s our goal to be a resource today and tomorrow as well.”
Stahl says Colten Mortgage offers a wide portfolio of lending products including 10, 15 and 30-year conventional loans in addition to government offerings like FHA and VHA loans. The company also offers complimentary pre-qualifications, which it recommends buyers take advantage of prior to shopping for a home. Stahl says Colten’s licensed loan officers can provide a roadmap to a successful new home purchase including providing detailed steps toward improving credit scores or saving toward a down payment.
“In the end, we just provide the human touch,” said Stahl. “An no matter when a customer calls, even outside normal business hours, weekday or weekend, they’re going to get to speak with a real live employee of our company who will hear their questions and concerns and do their best to find answers and solutions. That’s a difference.”
More information on Colten Mortgage is available by calling 303-835-9928 or visiting coltenmortgage.com.
Lokal Homes is one of the Front Range’s fasting growing builders offering a dozen well-established communities as well as new neighborhoods from Monument in the south to Ft. Collins in the north. To learn more call (720) 656-4512 or visit lokalhomes.com.
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. - “Buyers are savvy and they know a good thing when they see it,” says Lokal Homes new home specialist Hope Pexton. “And that’s certainly been the situation at the Villages. It has delivered serious value, style and convenience which has brought us to the very last available home.”
Pexton is speaking about the Villages at Buffalo Run community, which is now in its grand closeout where just one home remains.
The Villages is within the greater Buffalo Run community in Commerce City where owners enjoy unmatched scenery including views of the Front Range and the Buffalo Run golf course. Commerce City is a thriving metro Denver suburb with pools, parks, golfing, hiking and a recreation center that’s currently underway.
The final home at 15401 E 113th Ave will be move-in ready in Winter 2017 and is priced at $449,602. It will have two bedrooms, a study, two baths, a dining room and a two car garage which offers extra storage. It has 2,189 finished square feet. A popular Tenley ranch plan, it offers wide open great room with built-in fireplace and lighted shelving, convenient home center and study with French doors. A partially finished basement adds to its livability and space and includes a generous recreation room. The home has a chef’s kitchen including double ovens and gas cooktop, expansive island, granite and quartz countertops and convenient pantry. Thoughtful features include a deluxe five-piece owner’s bath, versatile home center, upgraded laundry with sink and cubbies in the mudroom.
As the Villages winds down, a brand new Lokal Community, the Hills at Buffalo Run community, is now opening. The community will include three bedrooms plus lofts, studies and dens per plan, full basements, two, three or four-car garages and generous living space. Owners will appreciate unmatched scenery, including views of the Front Range and the Buffalo Run golf course. Homes are base priced from the upper $300s.
All Lokal homes are built with sustainable, low-maintenance features including James Hardie cement siding and architectural stone, dual-pane vinyl windows and high-efficiency furnaces. Lokal Homes’ growing list line-up of communities can be found from Colorado Springs in the south to Commerce City in the north and offers both single family homes as well as townhomes and condominiums.
Call (720) 656-4512 for more information or visit lokalhomes.com.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who participate in Lokal Homes’ Facebook Post and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry .The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Lokal Homes, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions Lokal Homes as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 1, 2017 and ending August 20, 2017 All online entries must be received by August 20, 2017 at midnight.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry by “liking” the social media post on Lokal Homes’ Facebook page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lokal Homes. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Lokal Homes.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 2 tickets to the Lumnieers concert at Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre on Friday Aug 25, 2017 starting at 7:00 PM in Englewood, CO. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Lokal Homes. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Lokal Homes’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission Lokal Homes to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Lokal Homes. Winner will be notified via Facebook messenger within two (2) days following selection of Winner. Lokal Homes shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LOKAL HOMES’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Lokal Homes, anyone acting on behalf of Lokal Homes, and Lokal Homes’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lokal Homes. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lokal Homes from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Lokal Homes may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Lokal Homes reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Lokal Homes’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Lokal Homes may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Lokal Homes. Lokal Homes reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Lokal Homes has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Lokal Homes reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Lokal Homes and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Lokal Homes 8310 S Valley Hwy Ste 115, Englewood, CO 80112.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Lokal Homes 8310 S Valley Hwy Ste 115 Englewood, CO 80112
15. The Campaign hosted by Lokal Homes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By liking the Facebook post, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.